1 min read
The 2011 Predictions
Last year I was wrong for the most part, especially the Apple announcement of the iPad. But I got one or two right, like increased android sales. w00t!
Well, here goes nothing yet again.
- Another devastation of a EU country on the brink of economic collapse that gets a bailout
- Groupon does not get acquired
- iPad 2 (Or other name) will outsell more than iPad (4.19 million worldwide, from an article written on November 2nd)
- 3D televisions will not make it big
- Superbowl commercials will not create another viral hit (Old Spice last year)
- No alien diplomacy