Jeremy makes essays and mini projects about programming, data, and crafting.
Maker, Home Cook, Book and Film Nerd. Currently leading application development at Clear Labs
- 2024 Week 08 - Weekly Notes
Time on the Doomsday Clock, Personal website spaces, and AT&T outage.
- TIL how to rename my master branch to main
Instructions on changing remote and local git branches from master to main
- Introducing Classifieds
Classifieds have been added to the website. 📰🗞️
- 2024 Week 07 - Weekly Notes
Mini website updates and reflecting on digital creativity and curation. Better thinking tools, the role of luck, productivity loss on Apple Vision Pro, jQuery v4.0, SORA, and the 7 C's of consulting.
UUID Tool for easy generation of UUIDs (v4)
Visualized Technology Tree, templated for easy customization, with the help of ChatGPT.
A playable piano
The official "Craft By Zen" Website changelog
- Created by: Rachel RoddyRachel Roddy condenses everything she has learned about Italy's favourite food in a practical, easy-to-use and mouth-watering collection of 100 essential pasta and pasta sauce recipes.
- Created by: Debra FraiserDebra is the author and illustrator of many award-winning picture books including On the Day You Were Born and Miss Alaineus, A Vocabulary Disaster. In addition to her well- known talks on creative process, Debra’s innovative "Book Events" build a community’s creativity through projects that start with a story.
- Created by: Cord JeffersonA novelist who's fed up with the establishment profiting from "Black" entertainment uses a pen name to write a book that propels him into the heart of hypocrisy and the madness he claims to disdain.
- Created by: Dave PellA newsletter offering a quick and entertaining look at the day’s most fascinating news.
- Created by: Buster BensonOver a decade ago, Buster Benson started his "Codex Vitae" or book of beliefs. He started small and re-visited it every year, updating his beliefs as his life changes.
- Created by: Morgan Housel"Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important topics."
I have put back together my newsletter after years of absense! These are primarily updates on my blog, "Craft By Zen", and maybe some highlights to the new articles I've written. There might be some life updates as well. I'm doing away with the old format of weekly longform essays, and trying some new things with my newsletter.
Read more in the announcement.