1 min read
Tonight was the end of my dodgeball season. Here’s a quick list of lessons learned. Some lessons translate to business. Some translate to personal progress.
- It’s not about the individual effort, it’s about the team effort.
- When you’re the lone dodger out there, you’re team will still be yelling at you.
- The captain’s job is guide you, not manage you.
- Speak up.
- Bug your teammates about strategy.
- Ask your teammates who they’re targeting.
- Hold back when your teammate’s tell you to.
- Go for it when your teammate’s tell you to.
- Give it 100%. Don’t half-ass dodging.
- Dodge, Dive, Dip, Duck and Dodge.