2 min read
2023 Week 38 - Weekly Notes
I’ve decided to share things that I’ve found throughout the week, curating for you. You will find things that have caught my attention, notes that I think are worth exploring, and thoughts that have been perculating.
- Popular nasal decongestant doesn’t actually relieve congestion, FDA advisers say
- This includes anything with phenylephrine in it, including Sudafed
- A Portrait of Tenochtitlan • 3D reconstruction of the capital of the Aztec empire.
- It’s a really cool 3D reconstruction of what might have been the civilization at the time
- EWG’s 2023 Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce
- TikTok - Depression Support List
- Now the list is there for us to add to, revise, and to refer to! He feels more supported and capable in being supportive and actually helping and I feel more supported and, less depressed!
@sharon.a.life Now the list is there for us to add to, revise, and to refer to! He feels more supported and capable in being supportive and actually helping and I feel more supported and, less depressed! ♬ original sound - Sharon.a.life
- 3 Habits of Emotionally Strong Couples
- Assertive Requests
- Firm Boundaries
- Intentional Vulnerability
Get used to the bear behind you. — Werner Herzog’s 24th and final maxim
- I heard this quote on a podcast in respect to creating. While there are things you can’t control, it’s your attitude to it that matters the most.
- Also, Justin Welsh has written enough where his “new” content is really an update to his old content. Hence, having a 730-day content library. I would love to aspire on my ideas like this, and refine, refine, refine.
- I’ve had Psyllium Husk on my counter for months, and I had no idea it’s attracted the Ozempic crowd. Priya Krishna write about A Centuries-Old Fiber Supplement Entices the Ozempic Generation. Maybe it’s time I open up my packets.
- I learned about the Merlin Bird ID app for bird calls